DUA LIPA | Style Icon

Dua Lipa is currently flooding the music scene with her "dark pop" singles which are insanely good. 
However it is her glam grunge style that has really caught my eye this summer.  Dua rarely plays it safe with her onstage or casual looks, with her favourites ranging from tracksuit bottoms, runners, mini dresses and killer denim combinations.

Here is some of my favourite looks she has created!

         

        I am obsessed with how Dua constantly incorporates sportswear into her style. 
She often pairs her funky tracksuit bottoms with cute bralettes. This look in particular caught my eye with the orange joggers, cat eye sunglasses and a classic graphic jumper tied over her shoulders.

          


                         

This look from her Glastonbury performance was incredible. The green joggers paired with a pink fishnet lingerie set is something I never would have put together but it works like a dream.  

                          

Dua has a impressive sunglass collection; these retro tinted sunglasses that she often wears are my favourites. 

                              

Again, I have to draw attention to Dua's statement tracksuit bottoms. This time last year I would never have dreamed of leaving the house with a pair on, I just didn't find them appealing. Now I can't get enough of them! I think track pants, a pair of funky runners and a crop top or blouse is right on point with the urban street trend flooding the fashion industry at the moment.

                                       

My personal style is constantly evolving. I have been trying to really hone in what clothing expresses my style, and I have to say Dua's iconic looks have really helped me have a clearer vision in my head!

Thank you,

Hannah


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig